Prior going into the fundamentals of removing blackheads from nose, it is imperial for us to start off with the basics. Topics that we have covered in this article are mentioned below:
- What are blackheads?
- How are blackheads formed on nose?
- How to pop blackheads on nose?
What are Blackheads?
Blackheads are that small elevated pimple like acne that has black spot on its opening. Black spot is basically follicle that gets ceased with sebum. It is however, oxidization that changes the color and has nothing to do with dirt. For the information, oxidization occurs when skin pores are unprotected and are open to the air.
How are Blackheads formed on nose?
This is such a question that must be known by all those who have blackheads on their noses. Plugging develops on the skin pore that aggravates into ceasing of follicles. This actually paves way to the formation of blackhead acne in, on or near nose. Now what you need to know about the process of formation is that the follicle covers a hair. Each follicle contains sebum glans as well that has the responsibility of taking care of oil production. It may sound weird that this oil keeps the skin softened but when produced in larger quantity can lead to blackheads and other kinds of acne as well.
How to pop blackheads on nose?
It is not necessary to pop out each and every kind of blackheads on nose. It rather has to be defined. However, there are certain blackheads that provide advantage to the skin. Other are too stubborn to be plucked. And these naughty ones are the real trouble makers. So, you should give attention to the jet black and persistent blackheads.
Exfoliation with the help of home remedies helps in popping out the tenacious blackheads.
What is popping of blackheads?
Plugging it off, popping it out and certain jargons are used when you want to put it up as simple as switching a plug from on to off. Blackheads with softer skin are easily handled. However, it takes some courage and proper procedure to take out old blackheads with harder skin around.
2. Which blackheads should you target first?
It is better as well as recommended to start procedure of popping blackheads which are open and more accessible.
3. What is the complete procedure to pop out blackhead from nose?
Here is the procedure that can help in popping out the blackhead from nose.
- Use cleanser to clean the skin. Try using gentle or milder cleanser that doesn’t strip off the skin.
- Then, take a cup of water and bring it to boil. Bring the boiling water in a safer place and cover the container in which water is stored with towel. Wear the same towel and sit in a relaxing position for ten minutes. This process is called steaming and helps in opening pores of the skin. Once you have sat for ten minutes to open the pores. Get out of the towel. You can also take hot steam bath or shower, wrap hot steamy towel on face to achieve the result.
- Third step is to place index fingers on opposite directs and near the big bad blackhead. It is recommended to wear paper towel around your hands before starting the procedure.
- Now with the help of fingertip, press the blackhead upwards and then squeeze it lightly. You will feel the blackhead popping out slowly. Repeat it till you see its surface emerging out from the pore.
- If you think you can take it out with the help of fingertip, do so. Else, take a pair of tweezers and squeeze it upward.
- At times blackhead gets to break and comes out in pieces. These particles mostly look like pieces of dirt. If something like this happens, then keep a tissue paper with you. Take out these pieces and clean the tweezers with tissue again. And yes, sanitizing tweezers before use is always a good idea.
- What you need to remember is if the blackhead is too stubborn and doesn’t want to leave its place then don’t be aggressive and leave it the way it is.
4. Products to use to pop out blackhead on nose:
Here is a small list of items that can help in extracting blackheads on nose:
- Salicylic Acid Exfoliator
- Professional Blackhead and Blemish Remover
- Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal
- Amara Organics Dead Sea Mud Mask
- Blackhead & Blemish Remover Kit
5. Preventive measures to pop out blackheads on nose:
Some preventive measures that you must follow are:
- First of all never start the procedure without washing and sterilizing your hands, gloves, towel, tools and other items used during the method is applied.
- Always be careful with the tweezers and don’t be aggressive on skin.
- Blackhead remover tags can be used on a regular basis to avoid stubbornness of blackheads in later stages.
- Avoid using oily products on nose.
- Make sure you don’t sweat a lot as it is the main cause of forming blackheads.
- Last but not the least; take care of the eating, drinking and sleeping habits. In short, take care of the lifestyle. It really matters and cannot be seen with naked eyes.
For more information and guidance here is the video of Asian Beauty Secrets:
All in all we can say that the blackheads on nose are not as risky to pop out as we may think. It is instead something we need to learn to do by ourselves. What we know is there are three ways to take care of popping out blackheads from ear. First of all, exfoliation helps, the second is to take preventive measures that are mentioned in this article and then the last one is to use professional products plus tools to extract blackheads from nose or any other part of the body. It is the blackhead that makes you feel bad so you must also take revenge by taking care of your skin by all three means.