There are many methods to treat the acne problem; all these methods help in curing the acne. Most of the effective treatments involve all the natural products like apple cider vinegar, baking soda and lemon juice for acne treatment, so it is indispensable to have a safe and long lasting treatment for acne. In this article, we will study the methods using baking soda and lemon juice for acne treatment. These materials help in curing the acne along with that these provide a long term prevention of acne problem and provide us other skin treatments. All the remedies which are discussed in articles are easy quick and efficient in implementation.
Be sure before the implementation of these remedies. You should consider the skin chemistry because some materials can harm the sensitive skin. Using baking soda and lemon juice for acne is one of the best acne treatment. These can be used with different materials for increasing the effectiveness. You can try any of the discussed remedies for the cure of acne treatment.
Best Ways to use Baking Soda and Lemon Juice for Acne Treatment:
Baking Soda bath using warm water:
The use of baking soda is helping to remove the acne problem on of the most imprint remedy that can be used to eradicate the acne related problems, including acne itself is the use of baking soda in the bath water, it follows the really simple steps:
- Add the appropriate amount of baking soda roughly ½ cup of it.
- Now add the baking soda into the water. Make sure that the water is warm.
- Now mix the soda into the water well.
- Now take a bath in this solvent.
- Repeat this remedy for the best results.
Baking Soda for curing the Acne on scalp:
Baking soda solves the problems of the acne almost related to the every part of the body, in the same fashion baking soda is good for the cure of the acne in the scalp. This remedy is really simple and follows the simple steps:
- Take the appropriate amount of baking soda, may be 1-2 tablespoon.
- Add this into the daily purpose use shampoo bottle.
- Mix the all ingredients well.
- After that wash your scalp with it.
- Repeat this remedy daily for quality results.
Baking Soda Spray bottle remedy:
- Take the useless empty spray bottle.
- Add the water in this empty bottle make sure that water is warm.
- Now shake the bottle well that all ingredients mix well.
- Then spray the acne affected areas.
- Repeat this remedy daily.
- When it gets dry, then quickly wash it with warm water.
- With the daily use, you will get the best results.
Using Baking Soda with Therapeutic Clay:
Baking Soda with Therapeutic Clay is effective for the treatment of the acne, and it is helping in curing the other acne related diseases. The use of therapeutic clay is really simple; it follows the following simple steps:
- Clean your face by washing it, make sure that the soap contains the salicylic acid as it is good for skin.
- Make the pores open of your skin by using the scrub.
- Then pat the face gently.
- Take baking soda and add it to the appropriate amount of water.
- This becomes the paste and then applies this paste on the affected areas of the face.
- Give a massage to your skin gently.
- Leave it for 4 to5 minutes.
- Wash the face with the warm water.
- Then dry the face with the clean towel.
- Apply the ice cubes on the face.
- Repeat this remedy daily for the quality results.
Baking Soda with Vitamin E Oil:
It is known that Vitamin E is a healthy ingredient for the skin. It helps the pores to get re-open, and they also allow the new skin cells to regenerate or Allow them to grow in the new way. The remedy of baking soda with vitamin E is effective. It helps in curing the acne, and also make the skin cells active. It includes the following steps.
Clean your face by simply washing it with the soap. Use warm water for that purpose.
Add the baking soda about 1 table spoon into the bowl and then also add the vitamin E capsule.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply this mask on the acne affected areas.
- Massage it for 5 minutes.
- Leave it for further 5 minutes.
- Wash the face with the normal tap water.
- Repeat this remedy daily for the best results.
Make sure that your skin is neat and clean before applying this remedy, wash the face with soap and dry the skin with a clean towel, if your skin is dry then use the moisturizer or toner for the better results.
The combination of oat flour and Baking soda for acne Treatment:
Baking soda works well when it is added to the oat flour, it is considered as the best treatment of acne to cure it in a better way. The oat floor has antioxidants which fight against acne it follows simple steps:
- Take a bowl and add 1 table spoon of baking soda and 2 table spoon of oat floor.
- Mix them well, add a small amount of water to make the fine past.
- Apply this paste on the acne affected areas.
- Give a massage to these areas.
- Wash the face with normal tap water.
- By repeating this daily, you will get the amazing results.
The combination of Baking Soda and Lemon Juice for Acne Treatment:
The combination of lemon juice with baking soda is good; it helps in the cure of acne. It contains many useful elements that help in clearing the acne problem. For the dry and the sensitive skin, the use of lemon is bit irritating but to get the low irritation some amount of water add into it. This remedy follows simple steps:
- Take a bowl and add the 1 to 2 table spoon of the baking soda into it.
- Then add the half lemon into the bowl, add few amount of water in it to make a dilute lemon effect.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Apply it on the face.
- Massage it.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash the face with the normal tap water.
- Apply this remedy daily.
- After application use ice cubes for the better results.
If your skin is dry use toner.
- Dip a cotton ball into the super freshly squeezed juice.
- Put the wet cotton ball to your affected area.
- A small stinging or itching sensation is normal.
- If the stinging is unmanageable, then add water and let it dry for few minutes.
- Wait 20 minutes and rinse.
- Allow the lemon juice your skin absorb all of the acids.
- Wash your beautiful face with warm water after 20 to 30 minutes of application.
Baking soda and lemon juice mask for acne treatment:
Baking soda and lemon juice combination help in curing the acne effectively. For the longer period, the method is simple. Just add the few table spoon of the lemon juice into the baking soda powder and add few amount of water. If you have sensitive skin, mix all these ingredients well, then apply the mask on the skin where the acne is present. You can also use the mask on the whole face as well. Massage it for 3 to 5 minutes and leave it for 20 minutes then rinse off the face with fresh water you will get the best results if your repeat is treatment daily.
Baking soda and lemon juice mask with honey for the acne treatment:
Honey is also utilized for the treatment of the skin. It can kill the harmful bacteria. Just take baking soda powder and add lemon into it and few amount of water. Along with that add honey in the paste mix the mixture well and, then apply this on your face. Focus on the acne areas and massage them for 5 to 6 minutes and then leave it for further 20 minutes. Wash the face with fresh water. This mask is best because it contains sufficient amount of honey and suitable for the sensitive and dry skin. Repeat this remedy daily to have good results with in short time this process will help you in getting rid of acne for an extended period.
Lemon juice mask with honey and milk:
Lemon juice mask with honey and milk will be effective in curing the acne problem. This mask is beneficial for those who have sensitive and dry skin. The method of making this mask is fast and simple. Take a bowl and add sufficient amount of lemon juice into it and, then add 1 tablespoon of honey and one table spoon of raw milk.
Mix all these ingredients well and then apply the mixture on your face and for apply you can use cotton balls. Leave it for just 10 minutes and, then wash it with the help of cold and pure water. Repeat this remedy for at least seven days for good results.
Lemon juice with fuller’s earth:
Use of lemon is very effective for the skin as it’s a good element in treating the acne problem. Along with that it also makes the skin bright. It works well when it is added in the full’s earth powder.
The use is simple to take full’s earth in a bowl add some water to make its paste add lemon juice in the paste. Apply this on your skin for 20 minutes, then wash the face with fresh water. By doing this treatment daily, you can get rid of the acne problem. if you have dry skin, then add some honey into it. The use of honey can never let your skin dry. This treatment is best for those who have oily skin because fuller’s earth helps in controlling the oil extracted from skin pores.
Lemon juice and rose water:
The treatment of acne with rose water is best, and it works effectively. If it is used with the lemon juice, it is the very quick remedy. It includes an empty spray bottle and fills it with the sufficient amount of lemon juice. Add rose water into it, shake the bottle well, and then in every morning clean face with this solution. If it is concentrated, then you can also add little amount of water to make it dilute, pat the face after application and, then rinse the face with regular fresh water. With its daily use, you will able to get the acne free skin.
There are many benefits of natural products, then why not to take advantage of them. More over many skin experts recommend Baking soda and lemon juice for acne treatment, One more thing you can also use baking soda and lemon juice for blackheads as well.