World’s pollution is increasing day by day. This pollution increase is causing many problems but the most increasing problem for teens is skin related diseases, and it is increasing day by day. Everyone is suffering from different skin problems, and the major issue is the pollution and the dirt around the world. Due to this problem, common skin problems are raising including acne problem and the blackhead problem. The problem of blackheads is badly increasing because the dirt entraps into the skin open pores. These open pores are poorly causing the blackheads issues and it the problem of blackheads left untreated. Then it leads to the acne problem and other skin infections. The blackheads also cause by the bad infection bacteria, and one of the leading causes of blackheads is the use of oily make up products. The improper cleaning of the makeup leads to the cause of entrapped oil. However, don’t worry about this blog, we will discuss the Best ways to use baking soda and toothpaste for blackheads.
These oils produce sebum and cause an increase in the number of blackheads. The doctors always recommend treating blackheads in fine ways; the ways should be entirely natural because the natural treatments never harm the skin and always provide the best and long lasting results. Instead of natural methods if the artificial methods like creams and lotions are used then it may leave many side effects and other skin related diseases because the artificial creams and medicines include the mercury which is dangerous for the skin. In this article, we will discuss how to use baking soda and toothpaste for blackheads treatment. These methods are home based methods and also really effective to overcome the problem of blackheads. Remedies which are discussed over here regarding the treatment of the blackheads are truly safe for all skin types, but still, exceptions are everywhere so the precaution should be taken before the application.
Baking soda and toothpaste for blackheads:
The use of the toothpaste along with the baking soda is also work in an excellent way it helps in excellently cure the blackheads. The best answer to baking soda for blackheads does it work is this remedy. This is called the tooth paste and baking soda mask for the treatment of the blackheads; it includes the following simple steps:
- Take the 1to 3 table spoon of baking soda into the bowl.
- Then add an appropriate amount of tooth paste into it.
- Make both materials well to make the fine paste.
- After making it the fine paste, apply it to the blackhead affected areas.
- Massage it gently on the blackheads affected areas.
- Then rub out the blackheads.
- After that wash the face with good anti-bacterial soap.
- Repeat this remedy twice a week in orders to get the quality results.
Toothpaste for blackheads:
Toothpaste is excellent to clean the teeth, but it is also beneficial for the removal of the blackheads. The tooth paste remedies work fine to remove the blackheads. This remedy includes the simple basic steps:
- Take tooth paste, make sure that the paste is not the gel but it is minty like Colgate.
- Now take few drops of the tooth paste and apply it over the nose.
- Rub is gentle with the fingers,
- Then take the useless tooth brush and rub the blackheads affected areas with it.
- Rub it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash the face with cool water.
- You will find the great difference after doing this remedy.
- When you were, do make sure that you wash the face with the anti-bacterial soap.
- Repeat this remedy twice a week for the best results.
ALSO READ: How to squeeze Blackheads in 5 Different Ways
Toothpaste and salt for blackheads:
The tooth paste works well but its combination with the salt works best, this is also really effective remedy to cure the blackheads as it includes the salt content which helps in cleaning the pores:
- Take few amount of tooth paste as require, add half table spoon of salt into it.
- Mix all of them well.
- Apply this paste on the areas of blackheads.
- And then massage it with the help of fingers for the few minutes.
- Rub the blackhead affected areas with the aid of a brush.
- Wash the water with cool water.
- Then rub the skin or the blackhead affected areas with the help of ice cubes.
- The use of ice cubes helps in avoid the redness on the skin.
- Repeat this remedy daily for the best results.
Baking soda and water for Blackheads:
The use of plain baking soda with water also works efficiently, as it considered helping in removing the blackheads in an excellent way, this is a simple remedy, and it involves the following simple steps:
- Take the 1 to 2 table spoon of baking soda.
- Add this to the bowl.
- Add the appropriate amount of water into the same bowl.
- Mix them well and form the paste.
- After making the paste then apply it on the affected blackhead areas.
- Massage it gently for 5 minutes with the help of fingers.
- Wash the face with cool water.
- The splash of cold water helps in closing the pores and also let the dirt out.
- Repeat this useful remedy twice in a week for the best results.
Baking soda and honey mask for blackheads:
The combination of Baking soda and honey is also really effective remedy as it includes the honey is the best moisturizer and baking soda aid in closing the pores of the skin this remedy includes the following simple steps:
- Take 1 to 2 table spoon of baking soda and add 1 to 2 table spoon of honey into it.
• Then mix all these ingredients well.
• After mixing them, apply them to the affected areas of the skin suffering from the blackheads.
• Massage the mask on these affected areas gently.
• Then leave it for 5 minutes.
• Wash the face with the cool water.
• Repeat this remedy twice a week.
Also READ: 16 Best ways to use Honey for Acne Scars
Baking soda and lemon for Blackheads:
The lemon and baking soda combination are perfect for the treatment of the skin problem. The baking soda helps in curing the baking soda and lemon is used to remove the dirt from the pores. This remedy involves the following simple steps:
- Take the baking soda 1 to 2 table spoon of baking soda into the bowl.
• Add the appropriate amount of the lemon juice.
• To dilute the solution, add a few amount of water into it.
• Then apply the solution on the face.
• Massage it on all the face.
• Then wash the face with the cool water.
• Repeat this remedy twice a week for the quality results.
Note: If your skin is sensitive then use bit large quantity of water because the use of lemon in the remedy may lead to the irritation of the sensitive skin.
Also Read: Amazing Ways to use Baking Soda and Lemon Juice for ACNE
Baking soda and Apple cider vinegar for blackheads:
The apple cider vinegar is the popular ingredient used for the treatment of the skin related problems, the combination of apple cider vinegar with the baking soda works effectively In order to cure the blackheads problem it involves the following simple steps:
- Take the 1 to 4 table spoon of baking soda in a bowl and add the appropriate amount you may take 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
• Mix all the ingredients well,
• Apply it on the blackheads affected areas.
• Massage it for 5 to 6 minutes.
• Then rinse off the face with cool water.
• Repeat this remedy twice a week to get the quality results.
Note: The use of apple cider vinegar can be concentrated for the sensitive skin so add water into it to avoid the irritation.
Also, Read: How to get rid of Blackheads with Vaseline at home
Baking soda facial scrub:
It helps in effectively curing the blackheads because it contains some special and essential oils like peppermint oil, rosemary oil. In making this facial mask involves the following simple steps:
- Take the baking soda into the bowl; add the few amounts of all the above-said oils into the bowl.
• Mix all the ingredients well.
• Prepare the facial mask in such way and then apply this facial scrub on the face.
• Rub it gently all over the face.
• Leave it for five minutes then wash the face with clean, cool water,
• Daily wash the face with this scrub.
Baking soda and sugar for Blackheads:
The use of baking soda with sugar is also really very effective as it helps in excellently curing the blackheads; it involves the following simple and basic steps:
- Take the bowl and add 2 table spoon of baking soda and also add 1 table spoon of sugar.
• Add few amount of water to make the paste of it.
• Then mix all the ingredients well.
• Then apply this mask on the face.
• Massage it for 4 to 5 minutes.
• And then wash it with cool water.
• Try this remedy twice in a week for the best results.
Baking soda with the rubbing Alcohol:
The use of baking soda with the rubbing alcohol is also really effective remedy to cure the blackheads problem. It helps in healing the blackheads it includes the following simple steps:
- Wash the face with the good cleanser.
• Then Dry it with the clean water.
• Now take the sauce pan and boil the water into it, use ½ cup of water for this purpose.
• Then add the same amount of baking soda into it and make the paste.
• Allow the paste to cool down.
• Before the application of the paste apply the rubbing alcohol with the cotton ball.
• Then apply the paste on the blackheads.
• Massage it gently all over the skin.
• And then wash the face with the help of cool water.
• This remedy helps in curing the blackheads in a very efficient way.
• Make sure that this remedy is applied on the skin which is not alcohol sensitive because if it is applied on the sensitive skin, it irritates.
• By repeating this remedy twice a week, it will give good results.
Baking soda with herbs for blackheads problem:
The issue of blackhead can easily be solved by the help of herbs as well, the use of herbs to solve the problem this remedy works well, and it involves the following steps:
- First wash the face with good cleanser.
• Then boil the herbs as rose marries into the water.
• Take half cup of baking soda into the bowl and then add the herbs boil water into it.
• Mix well and make the paste.
• Allow it to cool before the application.
• When it cools down, then applies this paste on the affected areas.
• Massage it nicely.
• Then after the gentle massage wash the face with cool water.
• Dry the face and then apply a good moisturizer.
• Repeat this remedy daily for the best results.
Baking soda and milk for blackheads:
The use of raw milk with baking soda also works well to cure blackheads just simply mix 2 table spoon of raw milk in the same amount of baking soda then apply it and wash after few minutes. Get the good results upon repeating it twice a week.
You can use Baking soda and toothpaste for blackheads treatment without any doubt because these remedies have no side effects. All these remedies are simple and easy to use. There is no such hard work required for using all these remedies for removing blackheads.
Keep in mind that it is necessary to follow all the instructions completely before adopting any remedy for your skin care. Many times the cure becomes trouble just because due to the carelessness while using the remedy.
I hope that this article has clear all the confusions regarding home remedies for your blackheads, especially around your nose.
Leave a Reply