Prior going into details of the “5 best face mask for blackhead removal” we must know a bit about blackheads. How are they formed, what constitutes to the formation of blackheads, how exactly they can be removed and etc.
So, keeping all that in mind, here is a list of topics that we will cater:
- What are blackheads?
- Best face mask for blackhead removal
- Mud mask
- Egg white mask
- Baking soda mask
- Charcoal mask
- Oatmeal mask
- Gelatin masks: turmeric, milk and mint
Let’s delve in the situation and discuss above mentioned topics.
What are blackheads?
Those little which happen to develop in the clogged pores or dead skin are called blackheads for a reason: they get blackened because of oxidization and not impurities which environment carries. Blackheads are prone to develop on the following places or areas of body:
- Upper lips
Blackheads are not harmful but becomes the mean of embarrassment. The real cause why people tend to get worries about these blackheads is on the basis of losing beauty. This acne type helps in bringing disgrace to the personality as well. Anyway, it is quite understandable that people want to see themselves in the best condition, with flawless and shiny skin. For that, they do all and almost everything to get rid of blackheads.
Best face mask for blackhead removal:
Home remedies, medicines, therapies and surgeries are some ways of dealing with blackheads. However, among these all, home remedies have been given more weightage. It is mainly because, they are mostly without any side effects and are low on cost.
Here is a list of masks that can be applied as the remedies to kick blackhead from the deepest core of the skin.
Mud mask for Blackheads:
- Take two tablespoons of fullers’ earth in a container.
- Add one tablespoon of rose water or distilled water; and add it in the container with fuller’s earth.
- Mix it well using spoon or bare fingers.
- See that the consistency is neither runny nor too solid. It should be more like cream.
- Apply it evenly on the face. Cover lips, upper lips, cheeks, eyebrows and even nose. However, don’t apply it on the eyes.
- Let it dry for minimum ten and maximum fifteen minutes.
- Once it is dried, take a washing cloth and remove mud from face. And yeah, make sure that it is dampened before you remove it.
- Now, apply toner and moisturizer to close pores.
- Repeat it thrice in a week.
Egg white mask for Blackheads:
Egg whites have the potential to tighten skin, give a fresh look to skin and reduce wrinkles as well as blackheads from face. This mask is indeed one of the tested and tried one. For the application, you have to follow steps mentioned below:
- Remove egg yolks and keep egg whites in a bowl.
- Beat it well and apply it on the face.
- Place a layer of tissues on the face.
- Repeat the brushing egg whites and tissues thrice.
- Let it sit there for half an hour.
- Remove it gently and wash it off with the help of distilled water.
- Don’t forget to wear toner after removing egg whites from face.
Baking soda mask for Blackheads:
Here is another way by the help of which you can remove blackheads without consuming much time. Baking soda is rich in exfoliation, playing against infections caused by sebaceous oil.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water. You can add few drops of lemon too.
- Apply it on the face evenly but generously.
- Let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Remove it by washing with water.
- Repeat the procedure once in a day for seven continuous days.
Charcoal mask for Blackheads:
Charcoal consists components which are considered as best for exfoliation. Here is all that you need to do in order to get away from blackhead on face.
- Take two teaspoons of charcoal in a bowl.
- Add in half teaspoon of glue and mix it well.
- Now apply the mixture with the help of brush.
- Let it dry for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Take it off against the applied mask.
- Once done, clean your face with dampened towel.
- Last but not the least, don’t forget to apply toner on the face.
- Repeat it once in a week to get rid of blackheads.
Oatmeal mask for Blackheads:
Again a great means of eradicating blackheads through this beautiful and inexpensive face mask is best and tested. You must be thinking how to get flawless skin. Well, all you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Make pasty oatmeal consisting 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Apply and let it dry on face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off from the skin with the help of room temperature water.
- You can also use washcloth to remove the mixture.
- By the way, you shouldn’t apply hot oatmeal mixture on skin. Waiting for few minutes to settle its temperature would be the best time to apply it on the face.
- Repeat the procedure at least three times in a week. If you don’t happen to see any difference then make it four times in a week. Eventually you will start to like the result.
There are a lot of face masks available for blackheads removal but these 5 maks are listed as best masks for removing blackheads.