People all around the world once in life affected by occasional acne on face, cheek, chest, and back and sometimes even on arms. This acne can give you painful sensation and give an unsightly look to your face. The main reason for acne of skin is due to clogged pores, due to bacteria, dead skin and many more factors. The factors that cause these bumps to produce are hormonal imbalance, diet, stress and some medications. The essential oils for acne prone skin can be beneficial. You require to choose the right product for your skin. These essential oils can kill bacterial germs on the skin.
Best Essential Oils For Acne Prone Skin
The essential oils for acne treatments include tea tree, lavender, clary sage and juniper berry. These oils give soothing sensation to your skin and lessen the redness and irritation of the skin.
Let discuss the advantages of these essential oils in detail.
Tea Tree Essential Oil:
The gains of this oil are numerous. The benefits include antimicrobial and antifungal properties of this oil. This is one of the best oil for acne scars. There are many products or treatments available in the market that contain tea tree oil. According to the survey, this oil has abilities to heal your acne on face and other parts of the body.
How to use?
- To use tea tree essential oil for acne, you need to follow the following steps:
- Add almost 2-3 drops of oil in bowl
- Soak cotton clod and apply over concern areas
- You can use it as daily face wash
- Add this oil in spray bottle with water
- Spritzed it over your face
Lavender Essential Oil:
This oil is the best for you skin. It has many advantages for your skin due to its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. It helps in soothing your skin and also nourishes your skin. Acne breaks out due to poor care of skin. It aids you in healing dry skin that can irritate. However, some other benefits of lavender oil include it helps in reducing stress and also anxiety that is associated with cystic acne breakout.
How to use?
- Take a few drops of Lavender Oil.
- Apply it to acne affected areas.
- Add essential oil in your daily use
Clary Sage Essential Oil:
A very significant easter-linalyl acetate presents in the clary sage helps in reducing skin inflammation and deal your skin for bumps. It helps in regulating the oil production over the skin. Clary sage controls the production of bacteria and helps in balancing the hormone changes.
How to use?
- Take 1-3 Drops of Clary Sage essential oil
- Apply it to acne affected areas with the help of cotton ball
- Dilute Clary Sage essential oil with Coconut oil and Jojoba oil.
- Massage the mixture to the skin.
Beside aforementioned essential oils, there are some other oils for acne prone skin such as Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Juniper Berry, Rosemary oil, Eucalyptus oil and so on.
Leave a Reply