Skin is one of those organs which is not only delicate but sensitive too. It is because of the sensitivity that often it goes through situations that causes acne. Now that we know there are six main types of acne, each type has its own complexity, characteristics and features. In this article we are going to discuss about cyst and intricacies that harvests on the skin.
Below are some of the topics that we have selected to make you familiarize with cystic acne:
- What is a cyst?
- Types of cysts
- How to drain a cyst with no head?
- Home remedies
What is a cyst?
Cyst is a type of acne that has nothing to do with the overall health but can be really painful. It hurts because of the fact that the growth of cysts are faster without head. If the cyst has head and pus oozes out, then it is not bothersome to the point where you have to go and get it treated.
Most common places of the development of cystic acne are neck, shoulders, head, back and even chest. Cystic acne without any head is troublesome when it grows because of the fact that it takes some courage to deepen inside skin and block nerves. Naturally that causes pain.
Types of cysts:
There are two main types of cysts: with head, and without head.
So the acne which is under the skin and has no head are more painful as compared to the one with head. The reason as to which it causes more pain is not only relies on the fact that they do not have an outlet to get done with pus formed in the cyst. However, there are certain causes of no head cystic acne.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- More than usual amount of secretion from the sebaceous gland.
- Control of bacteria that enters in the pores causing pus and other impurities.
Bacteria constitutes toward the growth of infection, leading to buzz of irritation.
How to drain a cyst with no head?
Draining cysts that too without a head is possible through remedies and medications. Even simplest surgeries or therapies can help in eradicating cyst. Also, in addition to it, these remedies are the best ways to develop head and then get rid of cystic acne.
One of the easiest yet simplest ways to deal with cystic acne without head is mentioned below:
- Take a container and add some hot water.
- Now soak washing cloth or towel in the water. Wring it well to remove extra water from the cloth or towel.
- Open the washing cloth or towel and fold it nicely in half and then another half.
- Now place the towel or cloth on the affected area.
- Let it sit there for maximum 15 minutes so that the pore can soften and cyst without head becomes dilated.
- Repeat these steps minimum 3 and maximum 5 times in a day.
As of hardness on the surface of cyst is concerned, you must take preventive measures to deal with the situation.
Below are some of the best remedies which are tested by the victims of cystic acne without head.
Also Read: How to Deal With Cystic Acne on Neck at Home
Home remedies for Draining Cystic acne with no head:
Tea tree oil, honey and aloe vera use in the form of home remedy is discussed in this section of the article.
TTO: tea tree oil for cystic acne with no head:
Tea tree oil has antimicrobial as well as anti-inflammatory properties which reduces swelling and also wards off bacteria. What you need to do in order to get benefitted from this remedy is mentioned below:
- Take a container and pour few drops of water in one drop of tea tree oil.
- With the help of cotton ball or swap, apply the solution on the affected areas of skin.
- Let it sit there for five to ten minutes.
- Then let it stick there by the means of band aid.
- Rinse the area with distilled water.
- Apply antibacterial cream.
- Repeat it twice on each day for a week.
Aloe Vera remedy for cyst without head:
It is one of the most amazing ways to deal with cystic acne that doesn’t have head. Well, it assists when the skin is not only sensitive but also contains inflammation. Since we know that Aloe Vera’s gel is suitable for inflammation it becomes a great deal for those who have cystic acne. In addition to it, the cystic acne has antibacterial properties which eradicates bacteria from the skin. Redness around the cyst and swelling too is taken care by aloe vera.
Tips on applying aloe vera for cystic acne without head:
- Take half an inch of aloe vera.
- Scoop out its gel by cutting it from the middle and leaf long side.
- Then apply it on the skin that is affected.
- Let it dry.
- Wash it off when it is dried.
- Repeat the process till you find cyst is about to make head.
Honey for cystic acne without head:
Here is another remedy to soften cyst. Also this remedy helps in forming head to the cyst. If you want to know about which traits are found in organic honey then here is the list:
- Antimicrobial properties.
- Heals wound and acne of all types.
- Fights with bacteria.
How to apply this remedy?
Well here is all that you need to do in order to get rid of cyst without head:
- Cut apple into half. Remove juice away from the leftover of apple.
- Crush it nicely and add one teaspoon of honey.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area.
- Wash it off after half an hour.
- Repeat it daily for ten days to make the cyst soft.
Draining a cyst without head:
Cutting or draining cyst is strongly condemned and for that reason we have explained three main remedies through which you can easily get rid of cyst without head. However, if you really have no other option then yeah you must go for it. And for that you have to follow the mentioned procedure:
- Use alcohol swap to clean the area where cystic acne is found.
- Sterilize cotton swabs.
- Sanitize blade as well.
- Use that blade safely and make a cut which is not more than one millimeter long.
- Squeeze out all the impurities in the cyst which happens to be inside the skin.
- Make sure that all impurities are squeezed out. Otherwise it will grow back and you have to repeat the procedure.
There are many other remedies to cure cyst without head but here we have discussed some of the best remedies to get rid of cyst with no head.