Beauty products, overly priced products, and other fake remedies are extremely daunting. They indeed promise for something that is not deliverable. Why that is so is not the debate of the day. Instead, in this blog we are about to give you options that do wonders. Miracles that are formulated in these small packages are easy and handy to use or practice. Answering to the question how to get rid of a pimple in an hour? we have some tested and approved Remedies. Not because of any promotional third party but our own selves. We have tested and experienced each one of them before writing them for you.
So, what exactly are we going to discuss in this blog? Let’s check out table of contents for that purpose.
Overview of pimples:
- What are pimples?
- Basic treatments of pimples:
How to get rid of a pimple in an hour?
- Remedies from daily ingredients:
- Apricot juice
Last verdict – our stance
Overview of pimples:
Pimples are the worst and the most eww thing to look at. It is gross and filthy when pus fills in the pores. Moreover “pimple” is a generic term which is further divided into six categories. Each type pertains and carries its own characteristics and features. Some are as tiny as a dot and appears out of nowhere. On the other hand, other types are infectious, contain pus, and even have chances of spreading all over the place. Since, this blog post is particularly about how to get rid of a pimple in an hour and not the categories; we will focus on the topic.
Also Read: How to get rid of forehead Pimples
What are pimples?
Like mentioned above, pimples are the easiest yet disgusting looking spots on skin. Sebum is formed and secreted because of oil in the glands – the main cause of pimples. Also, when there is no wear and tear of cells properly and pores are filled with oil, pimples are developed.
Basic treatments of pimple:
Home remedies, laser treatments, and beauty products are some of the main ways to treat pimple. Anywhere. Yes, anywhere on the skin. However, there are situations where you need to know that pimple are not just pimple anymore. Symptoms, signs, causes, effects – everything determines if it is a pimple or any other stage of it (blackheads, whiteheads, pustules, cystic acne, Papules, nodules and etc. are some forms of pimples and acne).
How To Get Rid Of a Pimple In an Hour?
Removing pimples in an hour may sound tacky and so not possible. But it is. It definitely is doable. However, you need to understand that it is the procedure that takes five minutes; and not the result which will appear within five minutes.
Following are some of the best examples of eradicating pimples in less than one HOUR:
Garlic for Pimples
We all know about the smell and taste of garlic – nothing to even justify its horrible odor. Even then it does wonders to the skin. First of all, it helps in removing dead cells from the skin. Then it also helps in making your skin look smoother and shinier. Moreover, it is a perfect ingredient to cultivate freshness on skin.
Therefore, using this ingredient as a remedy can help in removing pimples. Below are the steps that you need to follow to get rid of pimples fast:
- Peel off the skin or covering on garlic.
- Cut them into tiny pieces or crush them into finest bits.
- Try to collect its juice in a bowl or container.
- Dab cotton ball in juice and apply it nicely on pimples.
- Manage to do massage on pimples without causing pain.
- Wash it off with wet cloth and clean it off with paper towel.
- Repeat it thrice in a week or as per need.
Citric acids have potential to destroy bacteria from skin. Since, the beginning of time, lemons and lime were taken as the prime source to heal pimples. This acid aids in killing bacteria that is present in the sebaceous gland.
Here is how you can take help from this basic home ingredient:
- Take a bowl and squeeze juice of a big lemon.
- Dab cotton in juice.
- Squeeze excessive amount of juice from cotton.
- Then, directly apply it on pimples.
- You have another option too – massage onto pimples with soft hand.
- If you have place cotton on pimples then let it sit there for few minutes.
- And if you are massaging then do it in circular motion for minimum two to three minutes.
- Either way, clean it only if you feel uneasy. Otherwise, there is no need. However, if you are doing the procedure in night, then it is better to wipe it off with wet tissue wipe.
- Repeat it twice every day for minimum three days.
Apricot juice for Pimples
Apricot is one of those fruits which have all sorts of minerals and vitamins. It is regarded best for exfoliation and removal of pimples on skin. So, if you really want to know the answer of “how to get rid of a pimple in an hour?” then you should follow the steps mentioned below. These will benefit you in exterminating pimples in less than expected time.
- Take apricot juice in a container or bowl.
- Dip cotton ball in it and squeeze to remove excessive amount of juice.
- Apply it on pimples.
- Let it be there for some time, around 3 to 4 minutes.
- Clean it off with the help of wet wipes (without chemicals).
Honey is best yet inexpensive way of treating pimples. It is because honey is enriched with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, antibacterial, and other kind of agents. One of the easiest ways to treat any pimple on skin is by following the steps below:
- Wash your hands and dry it with paper towel.
- Pour honey onto your finger tip.
- Apply it on pimple and let it dry.
- Remove it with water if necessary.
- Repeat three times in a day for two to three days.
Toothpaste for Pimples
Last but not the least; toothpaste is an item that is found in each and every house. Using right amount of toothpaste can actually heal pimples. Procedure for getting get of pimples on skin through this item is very simple. All you have to do is to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Take pea sized amount of toothpaste on finger.
- Apply it directly on the pimple.
- Apply it in night time before going to bed.
- Remove in the morning time.
- Do it for few days and you are good to go.
Last verdict – our stance:
All these ingredients which are mentioned in this article for remedies are accessible and easily found. If you want to get rid of pimples fast then you better start doing these procedures. It is not that you will receive results within same day. But there are chances of seeing improvement from the same day.
Leave a Reply