Blackheads are increasing problem nowadays as the pollution is increasing. Along with this increasing pollution, the skin related diseases are also growing. The problem of acne arise, but along with this acne problem, the pre problem of blackheads is increasing. The blackheads caused by the dirt which entraps into the pores and this kind of dirt worst as it provides the worst result to the skin in the form of acne. The oily texture of the skin also a cause of blackheads to grow finely but it is possible to get rid of blackheads with Vaseline at home.
The continuous growth may leave to severe skin infection. When the number of blackheads increases on the face this it is alarming that you are in near time will suffer from acne problem. So it is always appreciated to overcome the blackheads in due time.
For curing the blackheads most of the skin specialist recommends that treat the blackheads naturally. Because the natural treatment never harm the skin and it always provides the long lasting results. It also leads to the permanent cure of the skin without any side effect. The artificial remedies can cause the skin problems which leads to the severe kind of infection so it is always recommended and appreciated that for the treatment of blackheads one should follow the natural remedy. In this blog, we will discuss how to get rid of blackheads with Vaseline.
Vaseline is considering as good ingredient to treat the blackheads. It works efficient and excellent. To make the skin clear from blackheads, the proper method of using Vaseline should be used. Here in this article, some important and effective Vaseline treatments are discussed to remove the blackheads.
How to get rid of Blackheads with Vaseline:
DOES Vaseline get rid of acne? Ofcourse Yes !! The Vaseline works best to get rid of blackheads overnight. It softens the skin and let the blackheads leave the pores; it also helps in moisturizing the skin which leaves it fresh, and the infection will not occur. The use of this remedy involves the following simple steps which help in the effective cure of blackheads.
- Wash the face with the water and use good anti-bacterial soap or face wash.
- Dry the face with the help of a clean towel.
- Apply the Vaseline over the blackhead areas.
- Gently massage these areas with the help of fingers.
- Leave this overnight.
- In the morning wash the face with the water.
- Then gently squeeze the blackheads out with the help of fingers.
- Vaseline makes the treatment easy because all the blackheads become soft and it will be easy to bring them out.
- After performing the above step, rewash the face with the cool water and make sure you are washing face with the antibacterial soap.
- Dry the face and apply the aloe gel or another good moisturizer to get a balanced skin.
- Repeat it until all the blacks are obliterated.
How to Get rid of Blackheads Overnight with Vaseline and hot water:
Vaseline also works in a really fine manner if the use of hot water is there. It helps in removing out the blackheads gently without the enlargement of the pores; it is an effective and safe remedy. However, it involves the following simple steps:
- Take a saucepan and add the appropriate amount of water into it.
- Heat the water up to the appropriate temperature.
- Now pour this water into the bowl.
- Take towel, tissue and Vaseline gel.
- Apply the Vaseline all over the blackheads areas.
- Leave it for some time.
- With the help of tissue remove the gel from the face.
- Then dip the clean towel into the hot water and the clean the face with it.
- It makes the blackheads softer.
- Now with the gentle massage, these blackheads come out.
- When all blackheads come out, clean the face with the help of water and use antiseptic soap so that bacteria do not spread.
- After doing the above step dry the skin with the help of a towel and then apply the good moisturizer.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week.
How to Remove Blackheads with Vaseline steam:
Vaseline also can be used in the steaming method; it is considered as the efficient method of removing the blackheads from the nose and another face area it involves the following simple steps:
- Boil the water in a pan up to appropriate temperature.
- Add 1 to 2 table spoon of Vaseline into the water.
- Now take steam of that water.
- Take steam for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Then gently rub the blackhead areas the blackheads from the skin will come out easily.
- Wash the face with cool water because the steam causes the widening of the pores.
- The cool water splash facilitates pores to close.
- After washing the face apply the good skin moisturizer which will help in curing the pores closing.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week.
How to remove Blackheads with Vaseline and fuller’s earth powder:
Fuller’s earth is an effective treatment for the skin related problem as it helps in curing the acne related problem; it also really effective for the cure of the blackheads, and the combination of filler’s earth with Vaseline is also really effective as it involves the following simple steps:
- Take the fuller’s earth in a bowl, add an appropriate amount of water into it.
- Make the paste of fuller’s earth then add the Vaseline into it.
- Then apply it all over the face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then wash the face with the help of cool water.
- After washing it gently rub the skin, as the addition of Vaseline makes the blackheads to come out.
- After rubbing again wash the face with good antibacterial soap.
- The fuller’s earth powder helps in the tightening of the pores.
Remove Blackheads with Vaseline and Plastic sheet:
Combination of Vaseline and Plastic Sheet is another simple and effective remedy which helps in the removal of the blackheads it involves the following simple steps:
- Take the Vaseline and then apply it on the blackhead areas.
- Before applying the Vaseline makes sure that the face is clean and washed.
- After the application of the Vaseline massage it for few minutes.
- Then leave it for few minutes.
- Take a plastic sheet and wrap it around the areas of the blackheads.
- As you rub it, the blackheads come out of it and then wash the face.
- Wash face with good antibacterial soap which avoids the spreading of the bacteria.
- After washing the face use a good moisturizer.
Curing Blackheads using Vaseline with the help of Nylon strip:
Most of the blackheads are around the nose, and they are due to dirt and oil entraps, to overcome this problem a really easy remedy is used, it has following quick steps:
- Take the Vaseline on the fingers.
- Apply it on the blackhead affected areas.
- Now place the nylon cloth over the application area.
- Leave it for five minutes.
- When you remove the cloth, some of the blackheads come along with it.
- Now wash the face with the cool water.
- After washing the face with good antibacterial apply the moisturizer over the face.
- The good moisturizer will help in removing the remaining dirt and oil which cause the blackheads.
- Repeat this super remedy twice in a week for the quality result.
Curing blackheads using Vaseline Cleansing:
The method of cleansing always been suitable for the skin related problem and it useful in cleaning out the dirt and other pollutants from the skin. The combination of cleansing moisturizer and Vaseline is effective. It involves the following simple steps:
- Take a good moisturizer which is suitable for your skin.
- Apply it all over the skin and then with the help of cotton clean the face with it.
- Apply the Vaseline on the blackhead areas.
- Give a massage to it gently.
- After giving the massage, clean it with cotton or cleansing pad.
- Wash the face with cool water.
- And use anti-bacterial soap to remove it finely.
- Try this remedy twice a week.
Curing blackheads using Vaseline and Aloe Vera:
Aloe gel is perfect for the skin related problem in the same fashion it works well when it is combined with the Vaseline. It helps in finely curing blackheads, this combination rocks. However, it requires the following simple steps
- Wash the face with good anti-bacterial soap.
- Dry your face with the help of a clean towel.
- Then apply the aloe Vera gel over the blackhead areas.
- Wipe it with the help of tissue.
- After wiping it off apply Vaseline over it.
- Massage it for 5 minutes.
- Then gently put out the blackheads with the help of fingers.
- After doing the above step wash the face with the cool water.
- Ensure that you have washed the face with antibacterial because it will avoid the germ spreading.
- Now dry out the face with clean water and then apply the good moisturizer.
- Repeat this remedy daily for quality results.
Also, Read: 15 Easy ways to use ALOE VERA FOR ACNE
Curing blackheads using Vaseline and Rose water:
Rose water use always consider good for the acne related problem but to cure the blackheads using the rose water with the combination of Vaseline work in a really fine way. This remedy has following rapid steps:
- Wash the face with anti-bacterial soap.
- Then take a bowl add some amount of Vaseline into it also add the few drops of rose water.
- Then apply this mixture on the blackhead areas,’
- Leave it for five minutes and give massage it.
- Give a massage to try to put out the blackheads gently with the help of fingers.
- Now simply wash the face with cool water.
- After washing the face apply the proper moisturizer on the face.
- Repeat this remedy twice a week to remove the blackheads and to have the quality results.
Curing blackheads using Vaseline and lemon juice:
Vaseline with lemon juice also works finely. This combination is sufficient to defeat the blackheads, where, lemon helps in providing the cleaning of pores the Vaseline remove the blackhead. This is a speedy remedy and helps in the removal of blackheads, and it involves the following simple and straight steps:
- Wash the face with good face wash.
- Dry the face with the clean towel.
- Then apply the Vaseline on the affected areas of the face.
- Leave it for five minutes.
- Take lemon juice and add it to water.
- Put the lemon juice and water into the spray gun.
- Then rub the skin and put out the blackheads from it.
- Wash the face with clean water and use anti-bacterial soap.
- Dry the face with the clean towel.
- Then spray the lemon juice on the face.
- This lemon juice solution will help in cleaning all dirt and pollution from the skin, which is causing the blackheads.
- This remedy also helps in avoiding the blackheads for daily use.
- The occurrence of acne will also be avoided.
- Use this remedy daily for the perfect results.
Note: For the sensitive skin use of lemon is irritating so make the solution dilute by adding more water.
In short, using Vaseline for removing the blackheads is one of the best treatments. These remedies in the content are simple and easy to apply. For effective results, it is necessary to complete each process.