Are you one of those individuals who faces whiteheads on a regular basis? Doesn’t know how exactly to taper off the syndrome of getting whiteheads acne? Or anything related to getting rid of hard whiteheads from face? If any of these questions are there in your mind and you want to know the answer of it, then this is the perfect article to read, understand and follow; as the remedies mentioned in this article are of great use.
We will cover following topics related to getting rid of hard whiteheads on face:
- What are whiteheads and how are they formed?
- What do you mean by hard whiteheads?
- How to get rid of hard whiteheads on face with home remedies.
- Last words.
Let’s delve in to get the meaning of above mentioned terms as well as topics to discuss.
What are whiteheads and how are they formed?
Formation and development of whiteheads is based on the oil that is produced by sebaceous gland. Mostly we have seen whiteheads with no particular color. It remains transparent or white in color. Yellow is also there in some trivial cases. One thing more which you must know about whiteheads: these are like blackheads but the only difference is the blackhead is oxidized; where as Whitehead isn’t.
Whiteheads are taken care by the help of home remedies, medication – over the counter medicines, minor surgeries or therapies, and preventive measures. In any case, here we have discussed how you can taper whiteheads and make them soften to the extent that they simply go away without causing much nuisance.
What do you mean by hard whiteheads?
Hard whiteheads are nothing different than the normal whitehead. However, the only difference is when you see no opening or closing of whitehead, formation of it is beneath the skin, and hard whitehead is painful because it presses veins of the area where it is formed.
Moreover, it can be treated without much hassle. But, if they don’t reduce in size, shape, pain, and color, you must get it checked with a good dermatologist.
How to get rid of hard whiteheads on face with home remedies:
Home remedies for the removal of hard whiteheads on face are discussed below:
Fuller’s earth for hard Whiteheads:
This is a kind of mud that has the potential ways to suck sebaceous secretions from the sebum gland. Also it helps in removing whiteheads from face.
Method to apply for this remedy is as follows:
- Take a bowl and add following ingredients:
- Fullers Earth – 2 tablespoons.
- Lemon juice – few drops.
- Apple cider vinegar or rose water – one and a half tablespoons.
- Mix these ingredients and make a paste out of it. The mixture shouldn’t be runny or too thick though.
- Apply it on the face and let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with the help of dampened cloth.
- Apply toner or moisturizing cream.
- Repeat it daily before going to bed and right after getting up in the morning.
Rice and egg whites:
Rice and egg whites helps in tightening skin of face, forehead, nose and neck. It also assists in lightening the skin tone.
What you need to do is mentioned below:
- Mix one egg white with one and a half tablespoons of powdered rice.
- After mixing it well, apply the paste on your face.
- Now wait till it is dry. Normally it takes around ten minutes to get dried.
- Massage thoroughly with gentle hand before washing it off with water.
- After massage, apply second layer.
- Wait for ten minutes, then massage gently to exfoliate skin.
- After the third application of paste on the face, wash it off with slightly warm water.
- Repeat this process once in a day for 5 days and then thrice in a week.
Cornstarch and apple cider vinegar:
Cornstarch particularly helps in getting rid of whiteheads by absorbing excessive secretion of oil. Even apple cider vinegar takes a good hold on exfoliating skin with huge number (as well as lower number of) of whiteheads.
What to do in order to use this remedy?
- Mix two and a half tablespoons of cornstarch and one tablespoon of vinegar to make a paste.
- Once done, make sure your face is washed and dried. Apply mask on the face.
- Let it rest there for minimum 10 and maximum 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with the help of water.
- Repeat the procedure once in a day for first three days and then thrice in a week for three months.
Honey and baking soda:
Baking soda helps in rejuvenating your skin as well as assists in tightening of skin. Moreover, it is a perfect blend with honey which is antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammation, and provides soothing effect.
Method of practicing this remedy is described stepwise:
- Take a container or bowl. Add three tablespoons of honey and one and a half tablespoon of baking soda.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this paste on the face for twenty minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Repeat is on alternative days or thrice in a week.
Honey with tomatoes for hard Whiteheads:
Tomatoes help in eradication of hard whiteheads from face through its Vitamin C extracts. Honey is good for skin because it is antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It is also custodian of producing softened and smooth skin.
This is what you need to follow in order to get benefitted from this remedy:
- Take a medium sized tomato and cut it into half.
- Now take one half of the tomato and drizzle honey on it. Also add castor sugar on it.
- Massage thoroughly on the skin for three to four minutes.
- Wash it off when you are done with massaging.
- Repeat this procedure thrice in a week for 4 weeks.
Last but not the least, it all lies on us whether we like to go for home remedies or some other treatment. But we need to remember that these remedies don’t seem to have any side effects or adversity on skin.