Pustules are one of the main kinds of acne. A true embarrassment in the celebrations, a proper humiliation in front of your boyfriend or girlfriend, and most importantly in front of your crush. It causes annoyance, but you can’t think of any way out to deal with the situation. If that is so, then you are at the right place to read about how to get rid of pustules naturally.
In this article, we are going to discuss following areas revolving around pustules:
- What are pustules?
- How are they formed and developed?
- How to get rid of pustules naturally?
- 15 best home remedies for getting rid of pustules naturally.
Having all these topics in our plate to discuss, we would like to start off with the very basic and then move on to the trivial questions.
What are pustules?
First of all, let’s discuss about the basic ground realities about pustules. What are pustules? Well, it is an elevated skin that is filled with liquid called pus. One of the second most dangerous acne, pustules is hard to treat. However, there could be more than one causes to the development of pustules (mentioned below in another section in detail). Pustule is the singular of pustules and generates under the skin.
How are pustules developed and formed?
Pustule appears when body starts to get infectious vibes as well as infection of any degree. Bacteria causes acne that is what we all know. However, what we might not know is that any disease like chicken pox can lead to pustules. You must be thinking how and why does it happen like that. Well, here is why:
When white blood cells are not able to combat bacteria that influences into infection, pustules takes place. Also, food allergy and insect bites could be the result of pustules. If we go into details of causes, we find out many of them. Some of them however are mentioned below:
- Environmental inspiration
- Acne is the cause of turning it into pustules one.
- Heritage concerns.
- Oily skin.
- Cleanliness and hygiene.
Pus is the liquid that is found in the pustule. It is quite painful and can appear at any time leading to cyst.
How to get rid of pustules naturally?
Pustules are acne with pus which is quite a trouble if changed into cyst. So, it becomes important to deal with it when it doesn’t cure on its own. How to find out if it is good time to check on its disappearance? In this regard, we can help you out with the following tips:
- You see a pimple with yellow surface and liquid; and ignore it for one day.
Next day you see it there with a shrunk stature and ignore again. That is fine.
- There is a second case where you see a yellow elevated surface and ignore. You find it is getting bigger and ignore it again. Well, it is wrong. You have to give attention to it. Look for the remedies of all kinds. Home remedies are without doubt best because they are natural and also experimented with excellent results.
- You notice the size, color, and discharge to determine if you must wait for few hours or day to get started with treatments. If any sort of doubt is attached, it is better to go with the remedies.
Pustules acne is treated in various ways. Home remedies and over the counter medications, ointments and creams, beauty oil-free products, and laser or light therapies are some of them.
Best home remedies to get rid of pustules naturally:
Here in this section, we have listed some of the best home remedies to get rid of pustules without going to doctor. Nevertheless, we need to consult a doctor if results aren’t satisfactory or the condition doesn’t wary off.
Remedy 1: Cleansing with Honey:
Start the procedure by face wash and cleansing. All you need to do is to follow the instructions, stepwise mentioned below:
- Wet your face.
- Take honey on the finger tips and massage it through all over the face.
- Now rinse it off and dry with the help of face towel.
- Repeat it daily after the workouts, evenings and even in the mornings. Repeating thrice in a day however gives a challenge of the best flawless skin. But you also must take care of less massaging and more of the applying of honey as it may become the source of excessive oil production.
Note: you can definitely use any of these ingredients to get rid of pustules faster than usual:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Coconut oil
- Essential oils
Remedy 2: Two Types of Masks for Pustules:
Masks are the means of protecting skin from pustules as well as other types of acne. Honey and yogurt mask serves as the best. However, type of skin on which it will be applied has to be dry and not sensitive or oily. There are other types of masks as well which include;
- Cinnamon mask
- Yogurt mask
- Fullers earth mask
- Essential oils mask. Etc.
Following are the most beneficial masks for almost all ages, skin types and genders.
Honey and cinnamon mask:
What you have to do is to;
- Take a bowl and add one teaspoon of coconut oil, a pinch of cinnamon refined version of powder, and one tablespoon of organic honey.
- Apply it evenly on the face.
- Try not to reach the area of eyes.
- Let it remain there till it dries.
- Then massage lightly in the circular movements.
- Wash it off with the help of wet cloth.
- Add few drops of tea tree oil for the perfect and more successful result.
- Repeat it trice in a week.
Honey and yogurt mask:
Method you need to follow is mentioned below;
- Take a bowl and add both ingredients in the same quantity. If you are taking one tablespoon of honey then one tablespoon of yogurt must be taken.
- Spread it nicely and generously on the face after mixing the ingredients.
- Let it dry or wait for ten minutes.
- Wash it off with the damp cloth.
Remedy 3: Exfoliation with Oatmeal and Olive Oil:
Follicles that are clogged in the pores are the source of acne. When the acne goes bad and yellow surface appears with pus in it, then it is called pustules. These type of acne deserves light exfoliation when it is in the making or producing pus. However, exfoliation has to be really very gently. We have repeated it to put the emphasis on “gentle”.
Anyway, here is the whole procedure of how to go about the remedy.
- In a bowl take two table spoons of oatmeal.
- Add in two table spoons of olive oil.
- Mix it nicely.
- Apply on the skin while rubbing it on the face with a circular movement.
- Wash your face with the help of semi hot water.
- You can also use damp cloth to remove oatmeal and then wash it with water.
- Repeat it once in a day for seven days of the week.
Remedy 4: Toning with the Help of Apple Cider Vinegar:
Toning has several skin benefits, specifically for skin with pustules acne:
- Residues are cleaned after toning.
- Restores check on the pH levels.
For this remedy all you have to do is;
- Take few drops of tea tree oil or apple cider vinegar.
- Dab cotton ball or use fingers to spread it evenly on all areas of the face.
- Let it sit there and don’t wash it off.
- Repeat it twice in a day for a week and then once in a day.
Apple cider has following properties that help in healing chronic pustules that is towards the formation of cysts;
- Acetic properties.
- Good enzymes are present too.
- Anti-bacterial qualities.
- Anti-fungal properties.
Remedy 5: Combating Bacteria with Holy and Sweet Basil:
According to one of the reports that got published under the International Journal (of) Cosmetic Sciences, these two essential oils come with the properties of combating bacteria. Another name given to holy basil is tulsi and it paves the way to maintain blood sugar as well as maintains levels of hormones.
Adding holy basil and sweet basil in your mask or cleansing solution can bring a drastic difference in the eradication of pustules acne.
Remedy 6: Melalecua for Pustules Acne:
Melalecua is the scientific name of tea tree oil. It is used all around the world and people really depend on it for various skin concerns. Having said so, it becomes imperial to let you know of the properties that it hold.
First of all it is an antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial ingredient to many facial masks and face cleansers.
How to use tea tree oil to remove pustules acne is mentioned below. However, you must know that it may not suit your skin and it that is do, then this remedy is not meant for you.
- Take a bowl and add few drops of tea tree oil.
- Now take one teaspoon of any oil like that of coconut or olive.
- Mix it well.
- Dab cotton in the bowl of solution and apply it on the affected area.
- Let it dry.
- You can wash it off it is starts to irritate. Otherwise there is no need of washing it.
Home Remedy 7: Healthy Eating:
- Focusing on leafy and green veggies, protein intake and consumption of berries can prevent acne of all kinds.
- Also eat omega 3 supplements or take it in the form of fish.
- Taking organic cows those which are fed on grass and hens which are not caged are the best source of healthy eating habits.
- Among the whole variety of fishes, go for salmon. It contains extra amount of omega 3 fatty acids those are amazing for the production of balance in the hormones and much more.
- Zinc is another source through the help of which pustules acne can be treated. Having yogurt, kefir, chicken, seeds, and etc. are considered of great help.
- Avoiding following ingredients and items can surely make you feel great;
- Hydrogenated oils
- Dairy products with hormonal shots.
Home Remedy 8: Orange Peels:
Oranges and all those fruits that are considered as citrus fruits are good in the eradication of pustules. In this home remedy, all you have to do is to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Peel off oranges.
- Grind them in a grinder.
- Add one teaspoon of honey.
- Mix it well.
- Apply the mixture on the affected skin area.
- Let it dry.
- Once it is dried, with the help of a damp cloth, clean the face.
- Apply tea tree oil as a toner mixed with some water.
- There isn’t any need to rinse it off. However, you can do so if the mask doesn’t get off easily from the damp cloth.
- Repeat it on alternative days.
Home Remedy 9: Egg Whites:
Last but not the least, egg whites are the real custodians of removing pustules, a type of acne with pus. Here is all that you need to do:
- Separate egg whites from the egg by making a small hole. Or taking out an egg in a bowl. Then, with the help of a plastic bottle suck the yolk.
- Beat it enough till it starts to form foam.
- Now apply it on the face. Then place tissue paper and repeat the process thrice.
- Peel it off when it gets dried.
- This helps in removing pustules and other kinds of acne.
- Repeat it twice in 4 days.
All in all, we know the answer of how to get rid of pustules naturally. Preventive measures along with some home remedies have helped in knowing the source of removing pustules. However, there are many situation when one remedy doesn’t suit everyone.
Leave a Reply