Acne of any kind is not a good item to display on face. Especially those areas which are more exposed are quickly noticed. Forehead is one of the areas where it becomes necessary to get rid of whiteheads fast. Having said so, it is obvious that the article is about; how to get rid of whiteheads on forehead. In this article, we have tried to facilitate you guys about whiteheads as well as the treatments assigned to it.
Let’s see what we have in this article:
- What are the main causes of whiteheads?
- How to get rid of whiteheads on forehead With Home Remedies.
- Conclusion of the given information.
Now that we have given a content list, you can easily navigate the topics according to your need of the time.
What are the main causes of whiteheads?
Cause or the reason why whiteheads are prone to the T – Zone areas is quite simple. What happens is on the fact that sebaceous gland happens to malfunction and produces excessive amount of oil. Forehead, nose, chin and upper lips are mostly victimized. Why? Because it has a little space to deposit oil.
Bacteria also happens to grow when skin clogs and adds a layer of dead skin. Dead skin cells are exposed to other impurities, dark, oil; all constituting to a kick ass sort of whiteheads.
Following are some of the ways because of which whiteheads are formed:
- Dandruff causes whiteheads on forehead.
- Pores are sealed and causes whiteheads on forehead.
- Medication may also cause whitehead.
- Digestive system doesn’t play its role effectively.
- Psychological concerns like stress, fatigue, depression, and etc.
- Cosmetics with oil as a base.
- Hair products.
- Exfoliation if done intensely can also trigger whiteheads.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Genetic reasons.
All in all these reasons are good enough to produce whiteheads and other sort of acne.
How to get rid of whiteheads on forehead?
Home remedies are those which come as a treatment for a particular illness or medical condition. Here in this section we have discussed a couple of remedies that are tested and tried by many individuals (who had concerns about acne and particularly whiteheads).
Home remedies for whiteheads on forehead:
First of all let us tell you that each and every ingredient used in the given remedies are readily available in the grocery shop.
Lemon for whiteheads on forehead:
Lemon is taken as an ingredient that helps in bringing shine on skin. Other than that it is regarded as of the remedy that takes place quicker than other ingredients. Regular treatment through lemon can actually help you in getting of whiteheads.
How to use lemon as treatment for whiteheads:
- Take a ripe but fresh lemon and cut it into half.
- Deseed it nicely.
- Now rub half lemon on to the skin.
- Massage skin but don’t get aggressive.
- Wash forehead after 5 to 6 minutes.
- Repeat thrice daily initially. Later do it thrice in a week.
Coriander leaves for whiteheads on forehead:
Abundance of manganese, vitamins (K and C), dietary fiber and protein are found in coriander leaves. Other than that we get advantage of the following:
What steps you should follow to take help from coriander?
- Take a handful of coriander leaves and grind it make paste like substance.
- Add half teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Mix it well.
- Apply on the forehead. You can also apply the mixture on face.
- Let it dry and for that you have to wait for 10 minutes.
- Once it is dried, you can use washcloth and remove it with warm water.
- Apply toner or moisturizer in the end.
- Repeat it thrice in a week.
Tea tree oil for whiteheads on T-Zone:
Tea tree oil is an excellent resource for reducing inflammation, contamination of bacterial setup on skin as well as elimination of excessive production of oil.
What to do in order to get rid of whiteheads on forehead using tea tree oil?
- Take a water tub in which you can soak clean face towel.
- After soaking towel in water, wring it well and then put three to four drops of tea tree oil.
- Place it on the affected area for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off by using another face towel.
- Repeat it twice in a day for the initial 4 to 5 days. Then change it to thrice in a week for a month. Gradually taper it down and bring to zero.
Wheatgrass for whiteheads on forehead:
Prior going into details of how to use this remedy, we would like you to tell about it. What is wheatgrass and can we grow it in home? Yes, we can. Wheatgrass is grass that is harvested using wheat.
How to use wheatgrass for whiteheads on forehead?
- Take wheatgrass and grind it with water.
- Make a glass of juice using 20 grams of wheatgrass and one and a half cup of water.
- Drink it daily without any gap to cure whiteheads on any part of the body particularly, forehead.
Use of garlic for whiteheads on forehead:
Using garlic on the face or forehead reduces inflammation, scars caused by acne and most importantly eliminates the cause of whiteheads. It usually is taken as a remedy but can be used as a preventive measure too.
How to use garlic?
- Take a clove of garlic, unwrap it from its covering.
- Now slice them down into pieces.
- Rub garlic onto the affected area.
- Since it has very strong smell, you might need to wash it off several times.
- Repeat the procedure daily for 4 to 5 days and then thrice in a week. Make it twice in a week and then stop.
Conclusion of the given information:
Last but not the least; we have many other ways to handle bad-ass acne of any kind. However, remedies are always the best cure to start with. Hence proven, you need experiment it on your face.