If blackheads leave uncured can lead to the cause of acne and severe skin problems. It is necessary to cure blackheads before they take over the whole face and spread the bacteria all over the face. The cause of blackheads is the pollution and dust. The open and widen pores entrap the dust into it which leads to bacterial invasion. Some beauty products also cause the widening of the pores, and along with that, they make the skin oily and sticky. This kind of skin provides the best environment to the blackheads to grow. SO, how to squeeze blackheads? Well there are many methods to squeeze blackheads.
One of the methods is to apply the natural home based remedies which provide the effective and long term results without any other side effect. Another method which is the use of artificial products to cure the blackheads, but the best remedy is natural. Still, some people opt the squeezing of blackheads. This method is not considered good because it is painful and pinching. To squeeze them finally the proper method should be used which leaves no side effect at all. In this blog, we will discuss the proper method of squeezing of blackheads and also discuss the disadvantages of improper squeezing.
How to squeeze blackheads properly:
Although, it is always considered squeeze blackheads is an unhealthy habit using squeezing method because the chance of bacterial spreading become increase. To decrease this chance make sure the squeezing is done appropriately that it is helping in removing the blackheads. There are the following simple steps for how to squeeze blackheads on the side of a nose:
- First of all, wash the face with the good face wash with the warm water.
- Take the clean towel and then dry the face with the help of this towel.
- Now apply the moisturizer on the whole face and massage it with the help of fingers throughout the face.
- Then slightly rub the blackhead areas with the aid of finger gently, the blackheads lies especially over the nose and the upper checks.
- After performing the above step wash the face with the antiseptic soap so that the bacterial spread will not cause any other severe problem.
How to Squeeze blackheads using the Extractor tool:
Squeezing the blackheads is a painful method of eradicating the blackheads, but if one gets rid of the blackheads, he/she will be able to reduce the probability of acne. To get free from the blackheads by removing them with the help of tool then it is appreciated to use the right tool. For the squeezing of the blackhead a tool name blackhead extractor. The steps of using this tool are elementary it is bit pinching.
- Use the tool in a gentle way that just uses it on the one affected blackhead.
- Then politely remove the blackhead with the help of that extractor.
- After the use of this extractor wash the face with the good anti septic soap to avoid the bacterial infection.
- After washing the face apply the aloe Vera gel for the best results.
How to Squeeze blackheads with a bobby pin:
The blackhead can also be removed by squeezing with bobby pin. This method is really easy and home based. To remove the by using the bobby pin have following simple steps:
- Wash the face properly with the help of using good face wash.
- Then dry the face with the help of a clean towel.
- Then target the blackhead and put the loop of the bobby pin over it.
- After placing the bobby pin loop pinch it out with it.
- The targeted blackhead removed with it.
- Then in the same fashion remove all the blackheads on it.
- After removing all the blackheads wash the face with good anti-bacterial soap or face wash.
- Apply the moisturizer on the face; you can also use aloe Vera over it, it avoids the spreading of the harmful bacteria.
How to Squeeze blackheads with pore strips:
The treatment of blackheads using the squeezing method is so painful, but to some extent, this approach is useful as well. But if the safety precaution is taken then this method is best of squeezing the blackheads it involves the placing the strips on the blackhead areas and then put it off, the charcoal stripes are helping to cure black heads in this way. It involves the following simple steps:
- Take the charcoal strip and then put it over the blackhead affected area.
- The most of the blackheads are present in the nose.
- Now, leave the strip over these blackheads and then wait for the 5 minutes.
- Put the strip off from the pores.
- Then gently remove the remaining blackheads with the help of fingers.
- If you use the strip method in squeezing the blackheads, it will not hurt for longer.
- After the application of the strip, method washes the face clearly with the warm water.
- Remember to apply the antiseptic after using the strip method. It will avoid the spreading of bacteria all over the face.
- Apply the moisturizer or aloe gel after washing the face.
Squeezing blackheads by steaming:
As the removing of the blackheads with the squeezing is pinching and painful remedy to lessen the pinch and the pain, simply take steam of the warm water before squeezing blackheads. It involves the simple steps:
- Take a saucepan and add an appropriate amount of water into it.
- Boil the water up to appropriate warm temperature.
- When the steam comes out of it take the face into that steam.
- You can also use the steam machine for this purpose.
- After taking the steam, gently squeeze the blackheads from the face using a finger.
- This will pop out the blackhead gently from the pore, and make the pore clean.
- The pore becomes clean and widen.
- Splash cool water on the face which help the pores to be tight.
- After using this remedy use the proper moisturizer and pores tightening agents.
Benefits of squeezing blackheads:
As squeezing is the challenging and painful remedy for the cure of blackheads, but it is true that if the squeezing of blackheads takes place according to the safety rules and methods, then this remedy is used to provide the long term advantage. This will not allow a pimple to grow anymore. It makes the pore not more entrap the pollutants, as the antiseptics are used after the squeezing treatment. It does not harm if the squeezing is done in hygienic conditions and one of the best methods which are described above that, squeezing with the strip is safe, and the squeezing with steam is also good to offer. But the following points should be considered while using squeezing method for removing the blackheads:
- Squeezing method never harm if the conditions are entirely hygienic i.e. it provides the bacteria free exposure to the skin.
- It must look before the application of squeezing that what is the skin type if the skin is sensitive then deal it with great care.
- Make sure that the tools or instruments you use for the squeezing of the blackheads should be completely hygienic and bacteria free.
- Before using the instruments give it the sterilization treatment.
- Before going into contact with the tool make sure that your face is clean and neat.
- Wash the face with clean, warm water and also apply antiseptic face wash before going for squeezing application.
- Use fine tools like the blackhead extractor or the simple loop bobby pin.
- Don’t use nails while squeezing because nails also contain the germs which may cause infection.
- While use strip squeezing method, make sure that the skin type is defined. Because some time hard exposure of strip can cause the skin redness.
- The best method which is discussed above for the squeezing is squeezing blackheads with the help of steam.
- Using the steam method make sure that the water is not so warm because the warm water will cause a lot of moisturizers, and this excess of moisturizer cause the blackheads slippery, due which it becomes difficult to squeeze them.
- After Squeezing the blackheads make sure that, your face is completely get rid of from blackheads.
- Ensure that you have washed the face with the good antiseptic soap so that further bacteria are not there to attack.
Disadvantages of squeezing blackheads:
The squeezing method provides the long term effect of getting rid of the blackheads. But most of the skin specialist do not appreciate this practice as they consider it the unhealthy for the skin. To opt the squeezing method for the removal of blackheads, a lot of safety precautions are required, and no one completely takes care of all these safety precautions which lead to the severe damage. There are many serious injuries which cause the harmful effects of skin looks. Some of the disadvantages of the squeezing method remedy have been discussed in this article, and they are listed as follow:
- Use of the tool or instruments like the extractor can lead to the skin injury.
- The mark of the injury left for the long period, and it gives an ugly look.
- No doubt the method is so painful and pinching
- For the sensitive squeezing, a method is always discouraged.
- Sometimes the finger nails are used to squeeze the blackhead.
- This method is unhealthy that it causes more germs and bacteria invasion.
- To use the tool, the proper hygienic conditions are required which is difficult to gain, as in unhygienic situation the problem can raise up to a serious extent.
- The squeezing method is hazardous because it is the cause of enlarging the pores. And the enlarged pores can lead to more pollutants carrier.
- Squeezing method also leads to the severe infections because of the chance of germ invasion increases.
- The large pores will enhance the chance of the acne appearance.
- The use of unsterilized tools can also cause the other skin diseases like viruses and bacterial diseases.
- Squeezing method is too hectic and painful.
- It is not suggested by the dermatologist.
- May cause a different problem.
- It increases the chance of acne occurrence.
Which method should opt?
The both methods are detailed discussed. In this article, the question arises to the readers that which method will be the best to remove the blackheads, then start with the most suitable method which is recommended by the dermatologist as well.
All the demonologist recommend that use nature blackhead curing methods to get rid of them. All the natural methods are effective and leave no side effects at all, and they also provide the long term probability of acne free skin. If you are not satisfied with the natural remedy, or you want truly instant results then go for the squeezing of blackheads but make sure that you are using this remedy just under all the safety precautions and also ensure that your skin should be able enough to resist all the painful effects of this remedy.
Leave a Reply