Isn’t it too much worth pain when you so not take care of papule acne? However, question for many is based on how to actually take precaution for papule acne. This article is best for those who want to know all about it.
What will we cover in this article?
- Introduction of papule acne?
- What causes papules?
- Symptoms of papular acne
- papule vs pustule
- How to treat papules acne naturally?
- How to get rid of papules overnight?
- Preventions regarding papules acne
Let’s delve in to understand each and every part separately.
What is papule acne?
As we know by far that acne is a condition in which certain properties are found. Those are actually the ones which should never be ignored. The reason to it is simple.
Whenever acne is ignored in the first stage, it forms some kind of complexity. By the way there are many types of acne among which papule acne is also one of the less severities. However, pustules and nodules are considered as towards the riskier, severe and painful acne forms.
Coming back to what is papules acne, here is a definition of it in the meaningful and understandable sentence;
“Papules acne has bumps on the skin that is concealed around which inflammation can actually be seen. Treatment, cure and preventive of papules is more or less like pustules. Shape of papules acne is similar to cone. Red and pink is the color that is seen, perhaps because of inflammation and soreness. Purple color as well as brown is also noticed in some cases.
Difference between papules and pustules:
Young adults those have started with puberty are mostly the target of papules and pustules acne. When body is changed with some significant development and hormonal imbalances, acne is bound to occur. However, it is not necessary that all teenagers go through the condition.
Pustules and papules are mixed with each other. Nevertheless, there is slight difference between both.
Pustules are acne with blemishes on face. These blemishes have pus as well. Conversely, pustules are not only painful and have inflammation but also have pus inside.
Papules are not painful nor of the severity exist. It however, is the kind of blemish or acne that is not welcomed by anyone. Papules also disappear without struggle, just the way it appears without any trace of oil on the skin. If it is not treated, papules have the tendency of becoming severe and forms cysts (also known as lesions).
What causes papules and symptoms of papules acne:
Cause and symptoms of papules are mentioned below in detail. These symptoms and signs are the custodians of checking whether you have papules or not. Let’s check the list of symptoms and then the causes.
- Sebum is noticed. It is oil secretion that outbreaks from open pores of skin.
- Bacteria enter this open pore of the skin and causes inflammation.
- Skin is found uneven, damaged, with scramblases on skin.
- One of the other sign of papules is itchiness that results in scratching. Hard flare-ups and crusts are formed.
- Crusts formed on papules later erupt.
- Papule is not specifically found in any special place or area of body. It may occur anywhere in the body. Face however is the most common area of the body where papules are set up.
- Eczema, chickenpox, papulosis, contact dermatitis, rosacea, and other skin conditions are seen and forms with constant outbreak of papules.
- Psoriasis is another skin condition that may occur when papules touches severity.
Some of the main symptoms, causes, and signs are the best way to determine papules acne.
How to treat papules acne naturally?
Just like other conditions of skin are treated in number of ways. Papules is also treated through medications over the counter, those that are prescribed by the dermatologists, home remedies, and laser treatments.
Under this topic you will also read about how to get rid of papules overnight. Let’s discuss each of them in detail.
Medication for Papules:
Prescribed medications and over the counter drugs is one of the safest ways to treat papules acne. Primarily, it is the dermatologist who is seen in case of extreme papules. Which medications are given for papules acne is discussed below;
- Clindamycin or erythromycin (an antibiotic with the potency of killing bacteria)
- Minocycline or tetracycline
- Retinoid treatment in the shape of Tretinoin also known as Retin-A
- Benzoyl peroxide
On the other hand, there are those treatments too in which extraction is carried out. However, these treatments are not given much importance till the point of time where nothing works on the papules acne.
Home remedies to get rid of papules acne:
Pus is not there in papules acne and there is no point of extracting pus out of acne. On the other hand, it is better to get it treated once it is very small so that it dries and you become worry less. Home treatments in this regard serve as best. In this topic, we will discuss about main treatments done by the help of home ingredients.
Honey and oatmeal for Papular Acne:
Oil in higher amount is bad for skin. It causes acne and that is already too bad for the production of acne. However, we have certain ways to take care of papules acne.
One of the ways is through the help of honey and oatmeal blend is considered best for papules acne. Below are the steps that you need to follow in order to get rid of papules acne fast.
- Alright, so take a container. Make a mixture of half cup of oatmeal (cooked) and one-eighth cup of raw honey. Mix it well. Bring it down to the cool room temperature.
- With the help of index finger, apply it evenly on the face and let it dry. It usually dries within ten to fifteen minutes.
- The next step is to wash it off with the help of warm water.
- Using this home remedy for at least thrice in a week actually helps in lessening the outbreak of acne.
Peels of Orange for Acne Papule:
This is another remedy that has shown tremendous results in getting rid of papule acne. Trying and experiencing this remedy has shown no side effects as of any chemical use. Follow the steps mentioned below and get amazing results within few weeks of use.
- Peel the skin of oranges, at least two huge ones.
- Then make a mixture of it by blending it in a blender with some water.
- Be sure of the consistency of mixture. It must be such that sticks on to the affected area of papule acne.
- Apply this mask on the affected area, let it sit on the face for ten to fifteen minutes and wash it off with the warm water.
- Apply this mask in alternative days. You will notice difference on the papule acne within a week or two.
Use of Strawberries for Papule Acne:
Strawberries are juicy and full of vitamins. It also has the ability to remove papule acne within few weeks. Steps mentioned below are the custodian of helping you out with the eradication of papule acne. Let’s check out the steps and find out more about the procedure.
- Squeeze strawberries in a bowl after removing the heads.
- Add one table spoon of yogurt in 10 strawberries.
- Also include one table spoon of raw honey. Mix it well.
- Apply it on the skin and let it dry for ten to twelve minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
- Apply it on alternative days.
Tomatoes for Reducing Papule Acne:
Alright so we have another home remedy for reducing and lessening irritation, inflammation and soreness on the papule acne. Steps to follow are as under:
- Cut tomatoes in half. Rub it on the affected area just like that without adding anything or making its mixture.
- Allow juices to absorb in skin and then once it is all dried up, wash it with warm water.
- The best result is when you let it sit on the face or affected area for half an hour. Repeat it daily for really speedy recovery.
Cabbage for Papules Acne:
So the next remedy to cure papule acne is through the help of cabbage leaves.
- Crush and make a paste of cabbage leaves.
- Add two table spoon of raw olive oil and mix it well.
- Apply it on the papule acne.
- Let it dry.
- You don’t really need to wash it off. However, if you feel irritated, you can always rinse it off.
- Repeat it daily to get rid of acne within dew days.
How to prevent papules acne?
Preventions are always better than cure. To avoid papule acne one must at least try to follow some basic guidelines. Following is a list that can assist you on knowing what sort of care can be taken or must be taken in order to stay away from papule acne.
- Facial products (for example face wash, face cream, moisturizer, cleanser and other items) should be free from oil. And these products must be formulated for papule acne. Why do we need oil free products is because it contains nothing like fats or oil that could make acne grow. On the other hand, it is important to select specially designed cleansers because; these are rich in salicylic acid as well as benzoyl peroxide. These both agents help in clearing sores occurred by acne.
- Affected area must be cleaned very softly and gently without forcing pressure. It is because of the simple reason; papule acne has the tendency to worsen if it is rubbed or exfoliated too harshly. Also, this may cause scars resulting in other skin conditions.
- Well, using hands for cleansing may act as a glitch to sores that can even erupt. Instead of using hand, dermatologists recommend to use cotton balls or pads. Other materials may also trigger acne and breakout of acne may increase.
- Dermatologists are of the view that non-comedogenic cleansers and moisturizers are best for the skin with acne. These non-comedogenic moistures are light and not too heavy that would leave skin oily.
- Cosmetics must also be oil-free for women who have acne problem. Heavy layers of foundation, base, blushes, and other products are the source of acne occurrence.
Myths Associated to Papules Acne:
Other myths that are very famous in the production of papules acne are listed below:
- Acne occurs because of sweat. Dang!! No, it is not so.
- Once you are extra active in bed as in intercourse, the probability of papules acne increases. Seriously??! Obviously, NO!!
- When dirt sits in the open pores acne is formed. NO, obviously.
- One of the other myths is based on the treatment. Myth is that it doesn’t need treatment which is absolutely wrong. Also, it goes on its own is another myth.
- One of the most absurd myths is once you pop papules acne, it never comes back and is treated right away.
Synopsis of the Article:
All in all, papule acne is curable only if it is treated on time and preventive measures are taken as well. Also, home remedies are the custodians of keeping chemicals, medications use, and light therapies away as an option to cure papule. It is understood that these acne occurrences largely depends on the use of oily products. However, on the other side of the coin we have some myths that are totally absurd. One of the main ones is that food that we eat actually is one of the sources of causing acne. It is negated by everyone including dermatologists, researchers and scientists.
Food that we eat has those potentials that make our ski shinier and also smooth as silk. Oily food items can be regarded as causing acne but not always or in each and every case. If your acne and skin concerns in the genes, then yeah you have to be a bit more careful in eating and other activities. It is not because probability of acne is far more than those who don’t have acne or other skin concerns in their genes.