Since hundreds of years, rose water is used for several skin concerns. It doesn’t only have bounties of benefits, but also a series of health conditions’ cure. It is not only an old practice with amazing results. But also have millions of followers who love its fragrance and use it in home for other purposes too.
In this article, we are about to discuss:
- Benefits of Rose Water.
- Ten Ways to Use Rose Water for Acne Scars.
Let’s delve in these topics and find out all about rose water for acne.
Benefits of rosewater for acne:
According to studies and research, rose water is really good for acne. Benefits attached to the rose water for acne never has side effects on a healthy skin with scars or acne of simple type. Those advantages are mentioned below in detail:
Detoxification of skin – cleansing:
Dirt is combatted from the skin which becomes the reason of acne on skin. Infection is also removed to the degree that the acne is not formed.
Pimples are surrounded with redness and soreness. This can be taken by the properties of rose water which include anti-inflammation. It reduces swelling and inflammation is rescued by all means. Rosewater for acne is known for its characteristics for causing relief caused by the pain.
Infections which are the result of bacteria are actioned by rose water. It stops the outburst of infection which is one of the most important benefits of rose water.
Anti-oxidant nature of rose water allows the regeneration of skin cells; remove the dead cells from the skin and ceases the production of bacteria that causes acne.
Rosewater controls as well as balances the excess production of oil. It also maintains pH level in the skin.
Rose water rejuvenates, revitalizes and moisturizes skin.
Toning and cleaning of pores is possible through the astringent properties held by rosewater. Blotchiness reduction and tightening of capillaries are also observed by the use of rose water for acne.
Indeed these benefits are the custodians of a healthy and very supple skin. So, why not to add rosewater for acne of all kinds?
10 ways to use rose water for acne scars:
Scars left by acne is one of the main sources of facing embarrassment and lack of confidence. Using rose water in this regard is indeed one of the best ways to deal with the situation.
We know that rose water can be used in the soaps, masks, cleansers, exfoliating agent, and much more. Why not to use these in the reduction of acne scars and the traces of acne on regular basis? Here, these ten ways of using rose water for acne will help you out in the removal of scars as well as lower the amount of acne in general.
Home remedy 1: Rose water and banana:
Bananas are known for multiple benefits. When rose water and banana pulp are mixed and used as the home remedy for acne and acne scars, it performs certain functions. Those are listed below:
- Banana contains good amount of water. It balances the need of water in the skin. This helps in combatting acne and the scars caused by acne.
- pH level is also maintained.
- Glows skin with the good amount of water retention (the necessary bit).
In this context, mask made up by the help of banana really helps. How you can get rid of acne through rose water and banana is mentioned stepwise.
- Peel the banana and mash it till it is of good consistency.
- To make it more even and smoother, add one tablespoon of rose water.
- Mix it well.
- Now apply the mixture on the affected area.
- Let it dry or leave it for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- Repeat it thrice in a week for the best and flawless skin.
Home remedy 2: Green tea leaves and rose water:
Another remedy that helps in the scars caused by acne as well as acne itself is through the help of green tea leaves. How do these leaves assist in the reduction of acne is based on the following reasoning;
- Green tea leaves have the potency of killing bacteria that helps in the development of acne.
- It smoothens and eradicates skin cell that are dead.
- Take some green tea leaves. Crush and make powder out of it.
- Now add some rose water according to the consistency required.
- Make thick mixture and apply it on the affected area of the skin.
- Let it sit there for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once dried, wash it off with the help of water.
- Repeat the procedure every day for the best result.
Also READ: 18 Awesome Ways to use Green Tea For Acne
Home remedy 3: lemon with rose water and honey:
When we talk about lemons or limes, we get to know a lot about their properties. They are advertised and hyped because of the following reasons:
- It is one of the greatest anti-acne property guide.
- Also has antioxidants.
- Antiseptic properties is another feature to showcase the bounties of lime or lemon.
When lemon or lime is mixed with rose water for acne scars as well as formation of acne, it provides amazing results.
- Squeeze lemon juice in a bowl.
- Now take same amount of rose water and add it in the same bowl in which lemon juice was stored.
- Add the very same amount of honey, preferably the raw or organic one.
- Mix all these ingredients. Apply it on the acne affected area for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it with clean distilled water.
- Repeat it daily for the best results.
Home remedy 4: rose water for acne – face wash:
Rose water can be used as a face wash which is used on the daily basis can become the reason of battling acne and acne scars. It reduces and finally eliminates sebum production; shoves off dirt from the face and other parts of the body; hydrates skin and a lot more.
How to make rose water face wash?
- Take a spray bottle and wash it thoroughly. Make sure nothing is left inside.
- Fill half of the spray bottle with rose water.
- Add three to four tablespoons of liquid soaps that are readily available.
- Now, shake it nicely till the mixture is mixed properly.
- Use this mixture as the face wash by spraying water with soap on your face.
- Wash it off with the help of clear water.
- Repeat the procedure at least twice in a day. Once in the morning, and once in the night before going to sleep.
Home remedy 5: fuller’s earth and rose water:
Fuller’s mud or fuller’s earth is also known as “Multani Matti”. It is one of the best ways to deal with acne. How it helps is in the following ways:
- Excess amount of sebum is absorbed through the help of fuller’s mud.
- Bacteria is taken care and fought against the formation of acne.
- It also has the tendency of hydrating skin.
- Take two tablespoons of fuller’s earth in a bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of rose water to make a thick mixture.
- Apply it on the skin and let it dry.
- Once it is dried, wash it off with the help of hand towel.
- Repeat it every day for at least seven days.
Home remedy 6: brown sugar and rose water:
Brown sugar is mostly the extract of sugar cane which is not processed. Benefits of brown sugar include following:
- Best for exfoliation.
- One of the known techniques of getting rid of acne.
- Take a bowl that is neat and place few tablespoons of brown sugar in the bowl.
- Now add enough rose water that can make neither too thick nor too thin paste.
- Apply this paste generously on the affected areas with the help of fingers.
- Let it sit there for 20 minutes before washing it off with water.
- Make sure that you scrub gently while removing the paste from your face or affected area.
- Repeat the procedure according to the need.
Home remedy 7: avocado and rose water for acne:
Vitamin E is found in avocados that paves way to work as an antioxidant. These antioxidants tend to provide aid to acne. Skin also gets a lot smoother, shiner, supple and flawless by having it in the main courses of the food.
How to make mask out of avocado for acne?
- Take a small sized avocado and peel the skin.
- Now squeeze out its pulp and make thick paste out of it.
- Apply it on the affected area and cover it with tissue paper for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tissue paper and wash it off while scrubbing the avocado.
- Repeat it bi-weekly for the best results.
Home remedy 8: lemon with rose water and yogurt:
If we ask you the benefits of using lemon with rose water and curd, would you be able to answer us? I bet if you could. Keeping the fact that you might need to know about the answer, we have given the reply to it ourselves.
- The combination of this home remedy gives a way to heal the acne for sure.
- It is accentuates in masks.
Method of using this home remedy:
- Take a bowl and add two tablespoons of yogurt in it.
- Now take a lime, cut it into half and squeeze the juice of half deseeded lime in the yogurt.
- Mix it till a uniform paste is formed.
- Apply it evenly on the affected area for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Wash it off with the help of distilled water.
- Repeat it according to the need.
Home remedy 9: aloe vera and rose water:
Aloe vera is one of the oldest remedy to remove acne. How to take help from this remedy is mentioned in the points form:
- Take half inch of aloe vera and scoop out its gel in a bowl.
- Add rose water and make mixture out of it.
- Apply and let it sit for 20 minutes on the affected area.
- Now wash it off while scrubbing it on the face.
- You can use this mask as a preventive measure too.
- Repeat it daily if acne persists or once in a week if it does not.
Home remedy 10: powdered orange peel and rose water:
Last but not the least; our tenth home remedy for the betterment of acne or acne scars is based on the peels of orange. It has the potential to the following traits;
- Glows skin.
- Balances and maintains the water and oil quantity.
- Has antioxidant properties.
- Peel the skin of oranges. Let it dry in the sunshine. Once dried, grind it to make powder.
- Add rose water to make thick paste.
- Apply for 20 minutes and rinse it off.
- Repeat twice in a week to get the best results.
Last verdict – conclusion:
All in all these home remedies, as well as benefits of rose water for acne, tend to provide ways to handle acne and blemishes. We have also mentioned benefits of rosewater that you may like to try by using the home remedies. We tend to provide more than ten uses and advantages of rose water which is not it; there are many other benefits too. However, these are the best and most known ones in association and reaction to the remedies. We also are proud of giving information in regard to rose water. We would love to hear from you on this article; whether you liked it or not, what was the best aspect of this article and other details. In this way we will be able to provide and help you with other topics in better way